Robo ranking spread for tiers

0-7,499 T1
    7,500-24,999 T2
    25,000-74,999 T3
    75,000-749,999 T4
    750,000-4,662,900 T5
    4,662,900+ Mgea T

Additionally, 2 T5 weps will put you into T5 regardless of the total Robo ranking.
    Last edited by Redlegdaddy; 11-14-2018 at 08:24 PM.

Iv'e got 6 x T5 weapons in T4 easy
    Last edited by mikelaw; 11-14-2018 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelaw View Post
    Iv'e got 6 x T5 weapons in T4 easy
    2 T5 weps, aka old mega weapons, automatically pushes you to T5.

Nope i misread the weapon tiers, you're right. Everything shifted back so now's there's a T0
    Last edited by mikelaw; 11-14-2018 at 09:41 PM.

Thanks Red!

Some of my bots fell back into T4 even though i want to use them in T5, a little bit annoying i don't have a choice. I have to rebuild them, which is fine but i don't understand why i can't bring lower tier to higher tiers. I don't want to be part of the seal clubbers gang.

just add the higher tier movement/ weapons and you will up tier easily. Tiers are locked to give a baseline of weapons/bot performance which stops new players who dont know any better bringing what amounts to a T1 bot against meta bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlegdaddy View Post
    just add the higher tier movement/ weapons and you will up tier easily. Tiers are locked to give a baseline of weapons/bot performance which stops new players who dont know any better bringing what amounts to a T1 bot against meta bots.
    Already had it. I have to rebuild them with higher CPU armour, no biggie. doesn't mean i like the tier system, i still don't see the point in it and battles are still really bad. I'm not seeing a good mix of skill coming out of the matchmaker and from what i can tell in queue times everyone is gravitating to the extreme ends of tiers like the old days. So it's like most players are in T0 or T5 and a few in between, although it may just be that there are A.I filler bots in the lower tier. It's a pure hell for skill matchmaking.

I don't really care what my bot is though i just want to stay in top tier where i know people have the same level of advantage i do.