Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    So, in short:
    You suggested to minimize our "freedom" in building.
    Ehehehe, someone forgot that this game supposed to be "build anything you want within acceptable limits".=)
    I mean, dude, we already have cutted freedom by cpu limit, I don't think we need "allowings" in such game.=)

"This is hot in here..."

Quote Originally Posted by Grigerbest View Post
    So, in short:
    Ehehehe, someone forgot that this game supposed to be "build anything you want within acceptable limits".=)
    I mean, dude, we already have cutted freedom by cpu limit, I don't think we need "allowings" in such game.=)

"This is hot in here..."
    middle to base .. 1 team not kill 1348 cpu . you think this funny?
    https://ibb.co/iLH1sq
    https://ibb.co/c1ZpCq
    This 15min time lose for me . not more...
    and im leva...
    https://ibb.co/fDm2Xq
    really need many fix coz have many wrong ... this sample .. this game not need healer .... if still ppl want play with healer;need weakness =
    1- nano more more low heal with hight emergy use..
    2-- nano not allow shield , trust , propeller, Gosth module , bilink module,EMP mudule.Rail , Ion, LOML, Aeroflaks,Cains , mortals, and epic plasma , epic laser. and proto; (if range fix allow proto.. need much shot distans for proto or only delete proto.)
    if ye want really nice game.

Quote Originally Posted by Grigerbest View Post
    So, in short:

"This is hot in here..."
    Long Range hight damage , middle range hight damage , healer , Shiled , Teleport weapone Emergy .. with low cpu ... with legs and cube without desing...
    still you wait fun with desing robot ?
    https://ibb.co/dtb6aA
    https://ibb.co/hqFM8V
    https://ibb.co/jd9RaA

Why allow people to design their own bots if we are going to restrict how they do it? I think it is better to ensure weapons, movement, and such have sufficient balance and that inherent tradeoffs exist to prevent abuse.

Personally, I'd like to wait until after Infinity lands before making specific suggestions on that. A lot could change in team dynamics after tiers are back.

Quote Originally Posted by bayfiko View Post
    You have brain ,didn't you read full post ?
    why you and other idiot come my post ?
    THIS POST FOR NOT POLEMIC. IF YOU HAVE IDEA WRITE..
    BUT YOU AND OTHER IDIOT NOT HAVE IDEA AND
    YE HAVE BULLYING , PROVAKE NO MORE.
    IF YE HAVE BRAIN = PLS TELL HERE ..
    IF YOU COME FOR CHAT FOR PROFAVE , BULLYING...ETC PLS LEVA THIS POST AND MAKE CHAT POST NO FUCK THIS SIMILAR SUGGESTION , CRITICISM, FEEDBACK TOPICS ..
    IF YOU YE HAVE BRAIN.!
    The subject does not matter with people like you who scream and insult as desperate. That is not a sign that you have a brain, or at least a healthy brain. You do not deserve more response.

Quote Originally Posted by adinet View Post
    The subject does not matter with people like you who scream and insult as desperate. That is not a sign that you have a brain, or at least a healthy brain. You do not deserve more response.
    you are talking empty , get out and make chat topic idiot , if you have idea for game .. you have brain ? you know this _? stop and levea my topics. idiots. pls not fuck topics and go make chat with you similar idiots. OK ? You still don't understand?
    ---------------------------------------
    The fly is little but disgusting.

i see many ppl use aeroflak + mortal moreover + smg or rail or ion or proto .. this bad for nice robots...
    i see many ppl use legs + trusters,rotor, hower , propeller this this bullshit.
    i see many ppl use 1..4 proto and fast kill without focus target. moreover medium range. lol this joke ?
    i see rails with 4 spider leg with e few cup and one rail.. very this fast kill 1.800 cpu non legend parts robots sample 2 or max 3 shot.... funny.
    I'm a very old player. , even in this game. ... i start pc games with age of empires 1.... and i start multiplayer games i think 2003...2004..
    really i see many wrong this games..
    sample rail long range with hight damage ... this normal but short range should be weak.. and rails with ;ion, proto ,shield gost module blink module, ,and flying parts .. this not nice..
    In my opinion

First : Any Legendry weaps not allow others legendry weaps.!
    Rails:
    Allow : Tank tracks , wheleets
    not allow : other movement parts
    Allow : weapon energy module , emp module , window maker module.
    not allow : disc shiled module , blink module , gost module.any shiled.
    Allow : Laser , plasma, aeroflak.loml, cyro mortal
    not allow : Nano , proto-seeker, chains..

I will continue....
    Still everyone is free to use what they like, i honestly use a lot mortar+flak and distorter+leviathan(if you play LA you have seen AT LEAST one of these).
    Don't offend me, just my opinion.
    And don't get salty in chat please...

you are talking empty , get out and make chat topic idiot , if you have idea for game .. you have brain ? you know this _? stop and levea my topics. idiots. pls not fuck topics and go make chat with you similar idiots. OK ? You still don't understand?
    The fly is little but disgusting.
    You're just a poor guy desperate to do something in life playing a little game on the computer. Please, buy a life, unhappy.