Max T5 CPU = 3000... Discuss..

The only thing i can think of right now to spread roles right now is 3000CPU as max for T5... That way builds can be much more unique and have their roles less blurry...
    U can finally have 5M+ hp tanks with a couple of guns to spare... Aircraft would be considerably larger and slower, compact builds would be bigger...
    Discuss and maybe we can ask FJ to set a trial period for 3000CPU (like what they did for 8vs8)....

Why would air be slower with an extra 1k cpu to spend on more tx, thrusters/props and wings ect... The best cpu was 1511 cpu and it had way more variety than todays RC, granted no crf

Quote Originally Posted by xFishx View Post
    Why would air be slower with an extra 1k cpu to spend on more tx, thrusters/props and wings ect... The best cpu was 1511 cpu and it had way more variety than todays RC, granted no crf
    Mostly because of the poorly implementation of F=ma, were after a certain weight the vehicles lose manuverability because they are to heavy, but I think it will not help, mostly because going 2k CPU whit and heli whould make it way harder to hit than a tank and the vehicles whould still have health to spare on combat, but idk how whould this change hit the game, so maybe I'm wrong

I would much prefer they just double down and reduce the sizes of T5 weapons so they make more sense on non-mega bots. Since they killed Megas years ago anyway. Also wouldn't mind having the window maker be reduced in size...