Appreciating This Forum

I have had alot of experience in this forum and few times have I had problems with moderators. On the Paladins forums however it's another story. There is a volunteer moderator there under the name Borvik that totally and utterly abuses their power and actively shuts down threads for any reason they can find. If we here believe a topic is still worth discussing we may add our thoughts to an old thread on it without worrying about it getting shut down for "necroing". This kind of freedom is brilliant and the contrast between this forum and that one is insane. Its important for there to be someone who overlooks and makes sure people don't start loud mouthing each other so much that it scars the 9 year olds but at the same time the more freedom we are granted the better the space for genuine discussion and the less sheep that are created out of fearing their accounts will become deactivated for an unpopular opinion... So I will say something I have never said before - thanks you to the moderator/s here on the RC forums for being unobtrusive and not abusing their power. It is important.

+1
    I'm glad we have now mods too! There are 2 things i'm worried abt here:
    1-Suspicious activity like these random messages asking for personal information and placing suspicions links to potentially harmful websites;
    2-The large number of inactive accounts, which could be fake and duplicate ones, which may not seem a threat but can still be used for votes...

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaboy View Post
    ...that totally and utterly abuses their power...
    Its 'so' fortunate that Robocraft hasn't got an admin that totally and utterly abuses his power...

Quote Originally Posted by Avestron View Post
    Its 'so' fortunate that Robocraft hasn't got an admin that totally and utterly abuses his power...
    hmm you imply there infact is?