Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

END ROBOCRAFT low player connected

678 players I wonder why freejam continues to develop their
    games after losing so many players ?
    robocraft will be closed this year if nothing changes
    Last edited by predator85; 05-24-2019 at 07:11 AM.

Don't be so pessimistic

678 players were also in 2018 just that it was not as noticeable as now, because TIERS were added at the end of 2018.

And after the AI Players was introduced to BA and TDM then it was noted by all players how few players are active in the game.

So it's not a novelty.

No, just realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by alonsyalonso View Post
    Don't be so pessimistic

Anyway, I'm enjoying seeing Robocraft burn. They lost 50% of existing small playerbase since December trying to "make players return", keep that on!
    But seriously, probably not 2019 because they will try to "fix" the game(and fail to do so), 2020 will be probably Loadout-like stagnation so 2021 is more probable. Unless they will shift completely to RCX, then 2020 is more probable.

his stats are scary.

it is from the update of the damage boost that robocraft started to sink

Talking

Does anyone remember when some people used to say "People will come back to the game if they bring tiers back"......... Where those guys at now lol? Muppets!

Quote Originally Posted by predator85 View Post
    it is from the update of the damage boost that robocraft started to sink
    I blame BA, a change in game direction leading to where the game is now. Virtually half the player base left directly after that update, and kept going down ever since. This is what happens when you start only listening to yes men! They will yes sir, very good sir you into a ravine.
    Last edited by mikelaw; 05-24-2019 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelaw View Post
    I blame BA, a change in game direction leading to where the game is now. Virtually half the player base left directly after that update, and kept going down ever since. This is what happens when you start only listening to yes men! They will yes sir, very good sir you into a ravine.
    FJ broke a cardinal rule of any business. They developed a product and built a customer base around that product with advertisement. Then they fundamentally altered that product(with the yes men saying "but its Alpha and is going to change")

Basically they sold Wine advertised it as wine and then when there was an established base they changed it to Vodka and this is the result. I don't know how well CardLife, Infinity and RoboRoyal are doing but I cannot seem them doing much better than RC.

"On tiers" they should never have been removed and instead condensed from 10 to 5... but that's only my opinion.