RCI Hovers

Hovers have received many nerfs from the meta state we had in the boost era to now. They feel more sluggish overall but still have features that are irritating when matched with newer game mechanics such as auto heal. Because RC allows them to be placed inside bots very easily and compactly a bot that has next to zero hp and has 1 hover left can skoot their way to safety before being auto healed. This is more of an issue with hybrids as they can just slap a central hover inside and have a backup plan that can be game changing. Not to mention hovers height is calculated by the lowest hover (or correct me if I am mistaken) leading to variable hover hight that can avoid AOE completely. This is more of an exploit than an intended feature is I am correct.
    -
    Hovers recieving an update similar to the wheels rework would revitalise them and creat a flow of new content and builds we haven't seen before... This would mean replacing them with the RCI Hovers that are scaled larger and used on the outsides of builds. As long as they received a good hp buff this could be quite a healthy update for them.
    -
    So has anyone else played RCI (Xbox edition) and what problems/benefits do hovers have over there?

The two most dumb things about hovers and copters - and these are also the two common features they have is that they both use the smallest movement type variation. 15ton hovers magically fly with a bunch of tiny T1 hovers stacked inside them, protected from all directions...
    Making it so hovers can only hover if the bottom is free of blocked would be a great start...
    Regardless hovers are no longer such a big threat but are definitely still stronger then cars and tanks in ground-to-ground combat

i am all for the rci hover building hitbox + i like the big flak mounting point more than the flak mounting point in pc robocraft (its horrible).

Quote Originally Posted by Wauzirex View Post
    big flak mounting point.
    OWO What's whis?

Pretty much every rework FJ has done has an oversight to it.
    i.e. you can't fit blocks around wheels (and the wheels themselves are MASSIVE) or plasma firing a constant stream despite not being originally intended to. In other words, a hover rework will break them.

Quote Originally Posted by cyber_dragon_123 View Post
    Pretty much every rework FJ has done has an oversight to it.
    i.e. you can't fit blocks around wheels (and the wheels themselves are MASSIVE) or plasma firing a constant stream despite not being originally intended to. In other words, a hover rework will break them.
    Hmm well the wheels sizes were the main intention of the update, though i think T4 wheels were too large and that's probably due to them letting megas die - R.I.P megas :_(
    Yes i think old weapon system was far greater than new. This hover rework suggestion has already been made and implemented into the xbox edition, i was curious if players who had tried that think it is good or bad in comparison to current hovers...