Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by statichargefield View Post
    ...forcing them to use light cubes instead of compact or medium ones...
    Relegating flying units to just light cubes or compacts is a notion that does not sit well with me - and serves to sanitize the skies of tanky planes that caused no player grief (or even an issue, usually)...

Quote Originally Posted by statichargefield View Post
    The title of this thread is so misleading.. Why does FJ hate "planes"-->Wants planes to fly on rudders without wings..
    Also it would seem FJ hated ground more than they hated planes...
    No I want rudders to be useful, not better than wings. I want planes to have their control back to dodge damage so they can be relevant again. If people desperately want realistic physics go play rcx, that is the entire point of that game. I’m just trying to put ideas out there and have something change instead of complaining and not providing any solutions or just existing to downvote people’s ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by _thegodfather_ View Post
    No I want rudders to be useful, not better than wings. I want planes to have their control back to dodge damage so they can be relevant again. If people desperately want realistic physics go play rcx, that is the entire point of that game. I’m just trying to put ideas out there and have something change instead of complaining and not providing any solutions or just existing to downvote people’s ideas.
    People want realistic physics to balance the game... What's wrong with that? Rudders don't need any form of a carry-mass buff at all, just buff in yaw-pitch and maybe rolling(if FJ can do it again)... And to be honest all wings need a huge reduction in carry mass and a huge buff in Top speed... Tanky aircraft must just DIE, and rudders with increased carry mass are not going to help with that... The game's gotten to a point where u can fly with 4 130CPU EP shields + T5 Chain + T4 Prop + several thrusters and only about 6 wings...