Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by hard1disk View Post
    It takes 7 business days until you receive an e-mail response from DEV. For the first e-mail sent.
    The next e-mail sent by you, will take another 7 business days to send you an e-mail reply.
    These 7 business days are: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
    April 30 has already passed ... I naively thought that the problem would be fixed by May 9 with a new update. Wrong again

Maybe will be solved in a new big update who come on 13.05.219.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hard1disk View Post
    Maybe will be solved in a new big update who come on 13.05.219.
    Will wait

Today is May 15th. It has been 18 days since the date of reporting the error.
    I continue to wait and hope to fix the problem...

Hooray! Earned! Thank. The truth is, it is not quite smooth. When I started the game, there was an error about the incorrect data of the plant, which was replaced after pressing the "OK" button with the error message of daily quests. In the intervals of 1-2 seconds between errors, I managed to launch a battle. After the battle, the loading screen hung and the game had to be closed by pressing "ALT + F4". After a new launch of the game, errors do not occur. While everything is working fine. Thanks again.

I clicked retry, then changed the tab to play, pressing retry I was able to click play and got into the queue, there was no error in the battle, after the battle it disappeared for me. You need to have time to click before the loading appears. At least in my case, it did not appear so quickly... :/