Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tell me what gives the effect of the extraction box from the award winning ROBOPASS?

Hello community! Tell me what gives the effect of the extraction box from the award winning ROBOPASS?

Then you mean what you get in robopass + by this.. It's old stuff like retro cubes. radars, jammer, receivers, this very old flipping things and other stuff like emoticons or terminator spawn effects

No, I didn't mean that. The effect is unlocked but it doesn't work. I thought he would open boxes with objects as before after the fight. But there is no after the battle, and the ranks of the boxes do not appear, how does it work?

http://www.picshare.ru/view/9994431/ It is this effect, I tried to find information on the updates page, but there is not written.
    Last edited by __NLO__; 04-11-2019 at 05:35 AM.

Information about this is here in the forum and on Twitter and you can find this spawn effect in your costumize tab

Thank you, found, I thought this effect will yield objects, and this is only animation...

Yes, is only animation, no more gift from old SALVAGE CRATE

Sadly, to be honest I do not understand why they did so? There's no point in playing at the moment. No awards for combat, a lot of dust, but to spend it on. And there is no store where you can buy what you need for game coins or space credits. Play for play. I need neon cubes of all kinds, but I can't buy them. I was hoping that the box will be restored at the production of items a week played from morning to evening, it's just the animation=(
    Last edited by __NLO__; 04-11-2019 at 09:06 AM.

I believe the following year all products that were in ROBOPASS SEASON 1 and SEASON 2 will be displayed at ITEM SHOP to be redeemed with ROBITS or/and COSMIC CREDITS.

And that spawn effect is in the memory of what was once in the RoboCraft game, just like the spawn effect of the RoboCraft Royale game.

Quote Originally Posted by __NLO__ View Post
    Sadly, to be honest I do not understand why they did so? There's no point in playing at the moment. No awards for combat, a lot of dust, but to spend it on. And there is no store where you can buy what you need for game coins or space credits. Play for play. I need neon cubes of all kinds, but I can't buy them. I was hoping that the box will be restored at the production of items a week played from morning to evening, it's just the animation=(
    I think the charm is to play in the dust lol , try it again
    Last edited by NGniusness; 04-16-2019 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Remove ad links