Unhappy It needs to stop

Please make it stop, Im tired
    I need creativity and diversity not this...

Yeah we win, but with the same meta bots I always see
    At least the one of the guys forgot to wear rotors...

WHERE ARE THE DRONES, THE HOVERS, THE TANKS, THE ABOMINATIONS, THE PLANES, THE MECHS, THE SPRINTERS, THE INSECT LEGS, THE ARTBOTS AND THE REAL HELICOPTERS!?!?

I'm not done with work for another few hours, so you won't see any sleds until then.

They simply flocked to the easy mode gun of the moment.

Probably partied so as to amplify the easy mode factor.

What the T5 rail specifically needs at this point in order to achieve balance is:

- 10% damage
    - 5% power consumption.

For all other rails:

-5% damage.
    -5% power consumption.

They did something similar to SMG - time to do the same with Rails.

Since they obtusely refuse to acknowledge the need for a -20% health debuff on most T5 weapons. (sans chainguns, flak and maybe ions).

Yeah i feel your disappointment about this

The only solution i figured out for myself is to avoid playing in T5
    wait devs made t4 bots participate in t5, well....

Quote Originally Posted by Laaru_ View Post
    Yeah i feel your disappointment about this
    The only solution i figured out for myself is to avoid playing in T5
    wait devs made t4 bots participate in t5, well....
    T5 bots actually participate in TIER 4 and TIER 3.

Here's how they are made the battles:
    - robots made for TIER 5 battles = can participate in the battles for: TIER 5 ; TIER 4 and TIER 3.
    - robots made for TIER 4 battles = can participate in the battles for: TIER 4 ; TIER 5 and TIER 3.
    - robots made for TIER 3 battles = can participate in the battles for: TIER 3 ; TIER 4 and TIER 2.
    - robots made for TIER 2 battles = can participate in the battles for: TIER 2 ; TIER 3 and TIER 1.
    - robots made for TIER 1 battles = can participate in the battles for: TIER 1 ; TIER 2 and TIER 3.

But if you have a PARTY made of robots for:
    - PLAYER 1 have an robot made for TIER 5 battles
    - PLAYER 2 have an robot made for TIER 4 battles
    - PLAYER 3 have an robot made for TIER 3 battles
    - PLAYER 4 have an robot made for TIER 2 battles
    - AND YOU have an robot made for TIER 1 battles
    RESULT: The battle will be in the highest TIER, in this case will be TIER 5. (robot made for TIER 1 battles = can participate in the battles for TIER 5)

Parties are no longer required to use the same Tier of robot.
    Link: https://robocraftgame.com/devblog/ri...ks-07-03-2019/ (scroll until you see Title word "Changes")

@OXxzyDoOM "make it stop"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tnw...youtu.be&t=227

Tier 5 has become a feasting ground for CRF Mega rails brick copters and Mega smg brick copters
    Hovers? well they were a bit OP prior to recent changes so im * a bit * glad they got nerfed eventho the nerfs are bit too extreme
    Mechs are still in a good place - they're not like these toxic meta spam in the photo above but they're not weak either.
    Tanks and cars? LOL there haven't been tanks in the supposed " end game " of R/C for months... few years even. Prior to this update i actually built a pretty solid tank, i even managed to get top score with it on T4, mind you this is no small feat as tanks are incredibly clumsy, can't reverse properly and well now you can't even equip them with heavy cubes now (what are tanks for right?) since they won't move due to the weight...
    *not like heavy cubes even justify their enormous weight... all this for an additional what 350 HP over a normal cube? Simply not enough...

The solution to the mega-meta spam is soo easy... They don't even need significant damage reduction - all they gotta do is nerf their HP by a good 25-30% and bring up nominal count to 2 again, so you cant go shooting endlessly with one gun equipped - that way there would be consequences when loosing one of your mega gun you loose half the fire rate, Boom no more brick copters with mega rail heads....