Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Predatore64 View Post
    I found that the lag problem is worse than ever
    I'm literally getting spikes that freeze my screen for a solid 5-6 seconds. it's horrible

Here is page site for Announcing Winners Pig ArtBot Competition.

Here is page site for STREAM by FREEJAM Team.

HERE is a link for STREAM on Steam.

looking forward to new building challenges do want to see what they have in store

Quote Originally Posted by Lemoncello View Post
    2k cpu against <1k cpu since you can play max cpu bots in lower tiers once the bay is upgraded. Sealclubbing is alive and well. This feature is going to be so oppressive for new players. It's like they intentionally want the game to die.
    ^^^^^^^^^^

This is why they need to add tier cpu limits BEFORE they add upgradable bays.
    Tier cpu limits, plus the robot-ranking restrictions would make seal-clubbing quite hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemoncello View Post
    2k cpu against <1k cpu since you can play max cpu bots in lower tiers once the bay is upgraded. Sealclubbing is alive and well. This feature is going to be so oppressive for new players.
    No it's not.

Back in the day we used to get clubbed by all manner of other players with better weapons and armor than we had, especially when upgrading to a fresh new tier. Somehow not a lot of people cried about it.

Seeing progress as you play the game is a rewarding experience that overshadows losing a bit more at first. Not only do you get to see exactly how more powerful you can be and in what way, You get to analyze why the enemies are more effective than you and make future plans for yourself, all the while making the best of what you have.

I can't wrap my head around why people don't understand that having anything and everything immediately unlocked and available makes for a very boring gameplay with no rewarding experiences that last for more than a few games per session, usually until the end of your winning streak.

Quote Originally Posted by VintageGriffin View Post
    No it's not.

Back in the day we used to get clubbed by all manner of other players with better weapons and armor than we had, especially when upgrading to a fresh new tier. Somehow not a lot of people cried about it.

Seeing progress as you play the game is a rewarding experience that overshadows losing a bit more at first. Not only do you get to see exactly how more powerful you can be and in what way, You get to analyze why the enemies are more effective than you and make future plans for yourself, all the while making the best of what you have.

I can't wrap my head around why people don't understand that having anything and everything immediately unlocked and available makes for a very boring gameplay with no rewarding experiences that last for more than a few games per session, usually until the end of your winning streak.
    EXACTLY! this adds so much more depth to the game.... Also, the speed at which u level up is like, 4 levels every game or so.... Someone announced that he unlocked the entire tech tree by level 20!...The new player wud be overwhelmed with all the new parts and possibilities that there's no way in hell that he'd get bored with the game. RC is the game i found to be the most addictive for me. Wud stay up all night till 6 in the morning playing it and designing bots... Its really that addictive, even more so now when i'm watching the meta change from laser-plasma hovers to railgun tail copters!