Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HOT News from FREEJAM Team

Still sounds like garbage to me

2k cpu against <1k cpu since you can play max cpu bots in lower tiers once the bay is upgraded. Sealclubbing is alive and well. This feature is going to be so oppressive for new players. It's like they intentionally want the game to die.

at least we know FJ sees that players don't want "Sky-cars", but i do agree that insect legs need some major love ^-^
    also cardlife looks... interesting, may try it sometime though.. will that drawing thing be compatible with a drawing tablet? i don't want to try to draw things with a mouse ;P

I've uninstalled this game a few weeks ago, and I've reinstalled it 2 days ago to create some bays with 10k cpu (for the next update, in case I want to play this game again later). I played a few matches today and I found that the lag problem is worse than ever (and all the problems that most people complain are still there). Sorry, this game is not fun anymore, and the updates they are bringing are not focused to fix the most important problems (I doubt they want to fix them). Unbalanced weapons, unbalanced meta builds, unbalanced matchmaker, unbalanced gameplay because of lag, too short TTK (at least in T5), etc... they lost their vision, they are doing random changes, I cannot expect the lead designer become smart now after 5 years. It's time to get another 1 year break for this game, and see what's the state of the game then. Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Predatore64 View Post
    I've uninstalled this game a few weeks ago, and I've reinstalled it 2 days ago to create some bays with 10k cpu (for the next update, in case I want to play this game again later). I played a few matches today and I found that the lag problem is worse than ever (and all the problems that most people complain are still there). Sorry, this game is not fun anymore, and the updates they are bringing are not focused to fix the most important problems (I doubt they want to fix them). Unbalanced weapons, unbalanced meta builds, unbalanced matchmaker, unbalanced gameplay because of lag, too short TTK (at least in T5), etc... they lost their vision, they are doing random changes, I cannot expect the lead designer become smart now after 5 years. It's time to get another 1 year break for this game, and see what's the state of the game then. Bye.
    it's sad to see a fellow player go... i might become one of those on and off players soon as well, im leaning towards crossout right now, even with it's grind, it feels a bit rewarding to farm for a week, and build a car that does well ^-^
    ill stay with R/C anyways, one of my first games ive actually found myself enjoying after a long time... im losing that joy slowly,
    hopefully this next update revives my interest. but for now ill be waiting playing Russian mad max :P

Quote Originally Posted by K1RYU View Post
    ive actually found myself enjoying after a long time... im losing that joy slowly,
    ME TOO, ME TOO, "im losing that joy slowly".

Link to #makingbuildingmattermore is HERE

good, slower-rotating hovers... though does that mean my mega that uses a whole F### ton of T1 hoverblades inside will be somewhat of a slug... ;-;

I started early 2015 as a game I always wanted someone to make. I have been an avid supporter even gifting dlc when I had nothing to purchase myself, forming a steam group, streaming during slow times, holding contests & trying to help with bugs when I can. Unfortunately from the tier update I have gone from supporter to uninstall. Adding f=ma to some parts, lack of balance, gimmicky additions that most don't want. It's like fj has no clue what their customers want or they want to kill the game.

If they just made the base game work they wouldn't have to try to get our money, it would flow naturally.