🎶 Visual and Audio effects at weapons gold + carbon and at movements gold 🎶

Cud have saved a lot of time by editing the building procedure out, and also adding an energy module.... But Yeah, really cool vid!
    (btw u noticed that somewhere while firing the plasmas, the middle plasma cannon's shot got nullified?Even tho there was no apparent obstruction and u were aiming somewhat in the air...That vibration after the update is causing balance issues....)

Quote Originally Posted by statichargefield View Post
    (btw u noticed that somewhere while firing the plasmas, the middle plasma cannon's shot got nullified?Even tho there was no apparent obstruction and u were aiming somewhat in the air...That vibration after the update is causing balance issues....)
    Yes, i noticed that plasma.
    "That vibration after the update is causing balance issues", YES, it is from that vibration.

Quote Originally Posted by hard1disk View Post
    Yes, i noticed that plasma.
    "That vibration after the update is causing balance issues", YES, it is from that vibration.
    yeh, my "Hyperloop" hover has that same problem, looking down at a bot, and the recoil should NOT make the bot pitch that much, but it does, and makes the plasma kama-cazi into your bot's underside, (did not have this problem before) i can't even look forward, and fire with plasma as the "Recoil" causes violent pitching, and it is quite the stable hover, if not old...

otherwise, excellent video ^-^