Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Brawl Game mode Returns

Bring it back , it was hela fun with 500cpu limit, maybe even different once with more 500/750/900/1200... dunno but yeaa

11 months ago we had the tesla car pit-mode brawl...

It was a successful brawl.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieFreak View Post
    Bring it back , it was hela fun with 500cpu limit, maybe even different once with more 500/750/900/1200... dunno but yeaa
    Fun CPU limits used to be tied in with the old best tier system. No longer...

I'd love to have Brawl come back too!

Two right ways to bring back brawl:

a - Have brawl be the only official mode available between 0:00-0:06 and also 0:30-0:36 every hour

b - Have players choose an assigned brawl bot that is kept to one side - letting the player play the other modes with other bots until selected for brawl...

... like I originally suggested many months ago - let players choose bots for EACH mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Avestron View Post
    11 months ago we had the tesla car pit-mode brawl...
    It was a successful brawl.
    11 month ago AI BOTS not was in TDM & BA. Think about how to play along with AI BOTS in BRAWL?

Pit mode doesn't 'have' to have a full-line-up of players. 7 real players can have almost as much fun as 15.

This is one reason why pit-mode should return.

This would also be true of free-for-all (not team) elimination.

I'd like to see it return. I've been speaking to the team about it. Will investigate this as I don;t believe Brawl has been implemented since the infinitization update.

One thing that non-team modes have going for them is that they are more player-base erosion resistant (when designed right and AIs are not shoehorned in to inflate numbers).

+1
    Agreed i want to try this out as i have never played a brawl even tho i was a player since 2017(i had a crappy internet back then)...