farknite was NOT the first game with a "battle-pass" like system

Quote Originally Posted by K1RYU View Post
    fartnite is far from robocraft
    and no, having a battle-pass is NOT from fork-knife
    farknite was NOT the first game with a "battle-pass" like system
    Agree lololo

Quote Originally Posted by TheReD40 View Post
    Agree lololo
    ^_^ can't wait for flipnut to die painfully as soon as people get tired of the whole "battle royale" trend

I honestly hate battle royale games.... Don't people realize that that's just a trendy mode that like other trendy stuff, dies out soon? They all seem cool at first but then it gets damn repetitive, and once everyone plays it, its not special anymore....
    I play(ed) PUBG on the emulator, and i'm sick and tired of it. There's so much hacking(worse than CS:GO tbh) and its so repetitive... They do add stuff to it, like night mode/laser sights/maps/etc..... but the game has lost its flair. U can see this when they tried to add a Zombie mode to it. I quit that game 2 months ago... got fed up with grinding, of loot boxes AND season pass(Yes, both at the same time)... the worst part is that even if u put hours into the game to advance from gold to platinum(which has like 4 levels in between), u get demoted by 4 entire levels in all modes after the end of the season....

That's like having reached protonium in all tiers and suddenely, being silver in all tiers after the end of the season!!!
    Last edited by statichargefield; 02-09-2019 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by statichargefield View Post
    I honestly hate battle royale games.... Don't people realize that that's just a trendy mode that like other trendy stuff, dies out soon? They all seem cool at first but then it gets damn repetitive, and once everyone plays it, its not special anymore....
    I play(ed) PUBG on the emulator, and i'm sick and tired of it. There's so much hacking(worse than CS:GO tbh) and its so repetitive... They do add stuff to it, like night mode/laser sights/maps/etc..... but the game has lost its flair. U can see this when they tried to add a Zombie mode to it. I quit that game 2 months ago... got fed up with grinding, of loot boxes AND season pass(Yes, both at the same time)... the worst part is that even if u put hours into the game to advance from gold to platinum(which has like 4 levels in between), u get demoted by 4 entire levels in all modes after the end of the season....

That's like having reached protonium in all tiers and suddenely, being silver in all tiers after the end of the season!!!
    completely agree there, it's a trend that's going to die swiftly and painfully, but not after squeezing the last bit of cash form little timmy's parent's credit card,
    it's like the dammed ugandan knuckes meme, the autism spinners, and "dabbing" srsly sthap, it's not "Cool" anymore, only the darned 5 yr olds and those annoying youtubers do it..

Yeah, FootNoot is nothing like Robocraft [though robocraft royale might have been straying into fertnart territory]

its about as interesting as fortnite is ...to a 9 y old

and nothing is like robocraft ?

plz

crossout
    steamcraft
    The Lego games
    Minecraft
    roblox
    etc etc

the sad part is that minecraft makes for a better robocraft than robocraft is

and that's because robocraft is trieng REAL hard to be overwatch

D.R.O.N.E mostly because it looks more beautiful than crossout at times, and the map creator, plus the futuristic vibe makes this very appealing to me, the only thing that would worry me, is getting motion sickness form the constant camera movement

Crossout is honestly my second go-to game if Robocraft dies, love the old, run-down feel, and the grind isn't that bad mid-game, just sell fuel, copper, wires, and scrap, and you can gain coins quite quickly (NEVER use quick-buy, or quick-sale), put it up for trade on the market to get full price.)

Steamcraft i have not played yet, but looks... interesting... but i would prefer current Robo over that any day.

minecwaft stayed around as teh game is actually somewhat fun, as well as near-limitless areas you can explore

roblox just has the salty community, most people don't see past the shrieking children
    Last edited by K1RYU; 02-13-2019 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bioniclefan414 View Post
    Yeah, FootNoot is nothing like Robocraft [though robocraft royale might have been straying into fertnart territory]
    Wish FJ hadn't gone that route, and instead spent that time in actually polishing this game... but lets not rub anymore salt into RC's wounds.. RC is healing, and somewhere inside, i feel that RC is gonna make a real comeback! Cheers!