Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry FJ made an Oopsie

https://steamcommunity.com/games/301...70026715088841

You know FJ I think the players wanted to turn RC into CC not CC into RC cause after this update RC is still dirt while CC is still gold and no matter how much dirt you have it will never be as valuable as gold.........

The devs need money; converting robits to CC will devalue CC and may reduce the money they get, while converting CC to robits (especially together with a new robit sink) will increase the value of CC and likely will increase the money they get.

I don't see the problem.

The problem is it undermines the whole point of the community outcry for more uses of robits. We ( the player base ) wanted to turn robits into CC cause some people don't have that much CC so they can't get all that cool stuff in the item shop and other nice stuff this new initiative will change nothing and will only benefit those who already have tons of robits and CC therefore undermining the whole freaking purpose of the community outcry. If you think there is nothing wrong with ignoring the opinion of the community just to earn a few more bucks then there is something seriously wrong with your judgement >

God, such statements are so ignorant. "The Devs neeed money", no one cares. All I as a player care of is a good game, which Robocraft is not anymore. It is not my fault that they need money, and nor is it my buisness. They ruined this game, and now they have to see how to fix it. Stop justifying greed please.

Quote Originally Posted by gamerninja146 View Post
    The problem is it undermines the whole point of the community outcry for more uses of robits. We ( the player base ) wanted to turn robits into CC cause some people don't have that much CC so they can't get all that cool stuff in the item shop and other nice stuff
    Is the whole point of the community outcry just leading up to converting robits to CC? You ask for more uses of robits, you get more uses of robits. Not that specific use, but still a use. This specific implementation is hardly optimal, but FJ has promised more uses for robits that will hopefully be done better. For that matter, conversion to CC is still left open and might just be able to happen anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by gamerninja146 View Post
    and will only benefit those who already have tons of robits and CC
    Is there any possible currency sink that won't favor people who already have a large supply stashed?

FreeJam still listen to the idiots that say new players need simple robots, and that's still not and never was the case. The problem always is that low skill players keep ending up facing high skill players, and the problem of progression making shit unfair.

The latest news just shows they can't let go of this stupid fucking progression idea. This shit shouldn't exist in PvP games lol.

You won't get it until you do it properly and you realise how popular you've become.

It's nice that they add the option to convert CC to Robits, but when will we actually get new items to spend our robits on?

I seriously think FJ shud consider in-game advertisements for funds/income. Even some small advertisers wud do. I don't mid in-game advertisements if FJ cud hopefully use that extra funding to refine this game!

The problem I have with the new update is that it doesn't really provide a use for robits for anyone but new players. Vets usually have hundreds of garage bays already in T5 or TM. What this update really is, is a robits based progression system through the tiers cause the more shiny green powder you have the bigger and more high tier bots you can make.So its basically provides a useless use for robits for anyone but a Lvl 10 new player Aside from this the CC to robit conversion is absolute bs cause the only people who have the means to convert their CC into a substantial amount of robits are exactly the people who don't NEED more and higher tiered garage bays its simple supply and demand here since there is no demand for more robits and new garage bays this function was just completely useless. What FJ did in this update is they said they provided a great use fr robits while actually changing nothing sigh*