Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by hard1disk View Post
    If you want to make an manual copy after update, then YES, you can make an 100 copy right now.
    And then, after update, you will delete one robot from your copy and make an manual copy from ZERO CPU.
    ehm..
    No

Current bay CPU Conversion
    We will be converting all current T1 - T5 active bays into a 2000 CPU bay.
    However if you have a Megabot in a garage bay, that bay will be converted into a Max CPU bay.
    if you have a Megabot in a garage bay, that bay will be converted into a Max CPU bay.
    Max CPU bay.

Just don't delete your bays..

Quote Originally Posted by statichargefield View Post
    Eh? T1 is literally blockspam of 2000CPU bricks. Those T0 and T1 smgs can hardly destroy a brick without running dry. CPU limitations will result in smaller builds, allowing T0 smgs to be more effective in combat. btw, Those lasers are equally accurate... its just the placement that matters.

All tiers is block spam or atleast maxed out cpu spam
    nothing changes at every tier it's the same , reach 2000 cpu and go go go
    there is no scaling so there is NO point in taking less than 2000 cpu into the field.

limiting cpu for lower tiers solves nothing
    it just limits players for no reason other than some stupid kids logic that new players need to be underpowered.
    this game isn't fun if you get just a hand full of cpu to craft a bot with.

heck the cap of 2000 cpu is even to small imo
    cant even make a working tank with just 2000 cpu at t5

As for smaller builds and weapons
    when you need to carry a ton of litle weapons ..
    yeah nominal counts and shit remember those?
    hows that going to fit on a small build ?
    Again it solves nothing
    just makes the game even more shit
    even more stupid
    and even more boring
    and even slower paced from a progression pov

also the way you talk about block spam makes you seem very upset about not being able to kill someone... wanna talk about it ?
    lay down.. tell me all about how you could not kill the bad men because they used legs and jumped around and you could not kill their blocks before they broke line of sight and healed
    all while the objective of the game isn't even to make kills
    Last edited by catnium; 02-12-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Problem Solved with pay a bay

You have to follow a few steps:

Everything from picture above should be done before UPDATE.

1) NEW ROBOT
    2) BUILD FROM SCRATCH
    3) ADD IN THIS ORDER: ENERGY WEAPON MODULE + T4 LASER + T0 LASER + COMPACT CUBES + MEDIUM CUBES
    4) ADD THEM UNTIL YOU MAKE 10,000 CPUs
    5) YOU CAN SEE ALL WEAPONS ADDED, IF YOU PRESS "L" KEY
    6) EXIT FROM THE EDIT ROOM
    7) YOU CAN HAVE ONLY ONE BAY (the BAY you just created by 10,000 CPUs)

I have kept the BAYs in which i have my robots, besides the BAY created by 10,000 CPUs which is the 35th BAY.

And as soon as you load that UPDATE on February 14, 2019, you can manually delete everything you added to that BAY you made 10,000 CPUs, and build from ZERO CPU to 10,000 CPUs (if you want to be 10,000 CPUs), something new you want.

And after you've finished building from the ZERO CPU to what you wanted it to be (1,000 CPUs or 2,000 CPUs or 10,000 CPUs), then you give COPY to that BAY and manually delete everything you created in that BAY, and create something else from ZERO CPU.

If you want to make a change to the barely copied robot, then go to that BAY and you give COPY (again) to that BAY, and you go into the copying just done and modify that robot, where you want to modify it.

And you will have 3 BAYs, the one created before UPDATE (BAY 10,000 CPUs), the one you obtained from the first copy (2,000 CPUs), and the one you just edited (1,000 CPUs or 3,000 CPUs).

In short: You have now 20 BAYs with your creations ➽ and you need to make one more BAY with 10,000 CPUs ➽ then wait until UPDATE day ➽ start that UPDATE ➽ eneter in game ➽ delete manual all cubes from BAY 21 (that bay with 10,000 CPUs) ➽ and then make a new robot from ZERO CPU ➽ ending that robot ➽ exit from the EDIT ROOM ➽ make a COPY of that new robot (will be BAY 22) ➽ then delete original robot from BAY 21 and create a new one from ZERO CPU ➽ and you will have FREE space for 78 COPY BAYs (start from BAY 22, if you will have 20 BAYs until UPDATE) ➽ and you never have to do another new BAY from the NEW ROBOT - BULD FROM SCRATCH button ➽ because you have that BAY of 10,000 CPUs created before UPDATE ➽ and in it you can do everything from ZERO CPU if you want to do something new robot ➽ and at the other old BAYs you can give them COPY.

yeah making all your bays 2001+ cpu will only make all your bays to mega bays and you cant use normal bots in it after the update, only megabots.

From twitter:

https://twitter.com/MarkDJammer/stat...75265297694720

So I was correct, and the devs chose to go with "the intended CPU cap is nonexistent".

Also, looking above, I see two people who didn't actually read the dev jam.

If you want to make an manual copy after update, then YES, you can make an 100 copy right now.
    And then, after update, you will delete one robot from your copy and make an manual copy from ZERO CPU.
    no after the update your copy will simply be moved to an empty bay..

you know how to create an empty bay ?
    you take that megabot you used to get the bay upgraded for free .. and simply remove that one.
    not delete the bay .. you probably can't even delete the bay

Quote Originally Posted by Wauzirex View Post
    yeah making all your bays 2001+ cpu will only make all your bays to mega bays and you cant use normal bots in it after the update, only megabots.
    ehm no...

IV. Megabots

Once a bay reaches the normal CPU limit of 2,000, you can upgrade it once more to turn it into a “Max CPU” bay.
    Once you have done this, the bay can not be upgraded any further and you’ll be able to build robots in it to a CPU limit of 10,000.

NOTE: that even if you upgrade a bay to “Max CPU” it doesn’t mean that everything you build in that bay needs to be a Megabot.
    Last edited by catnium; 02-13-2019 at 10:55 AM.

I did an oopsie

just ignore this
    Last edited by catnium; 02-14-2019 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catnium View Post
    no after the update your copy will simply be moved to an empty bay..
    you know how to create an empty bay ?
    you take that megabot you used to get the bay upgraded for free .. and simply remove that one.
    not delete the bay .. you probably can't even delete the bay
    You did not understand me, what "COPY" i wrote:
    - first, take a photo of your robot you want to "copy"
    - then make an empty BAY by click on NEW ROBOT and then click on BUILD FROM SCRATCH
    - and now, you can build from ZERO CPU that robot from your foto on your DESKTOP WINDOWS

If you want to make an manual copy
    Is not write "an automatic copy".

And delete BAY is make it by click on DISMANTLE button.

You did not understand me, what "COPY" i wrote:
    - first, take a photo of your robot you want to "copy"
    - then make an empty BAY by click on NEW ROBOT and then click on BUILD FROM SCRATCH
    - and now, you can build from ZERO CPU that robot from your foto on your DESKTOP WINDOWS

Is not write "an automatic copy".

And delete BAY is make it by click on DISMANTLE button.
    Sorry mate i speak english , engrish
    bad english and murricane , but this is just gibberish to me,.
    Last edited by catnium; 02-14-2019 at 05:29 PM.

wel bays seem ok , but i lost a bunch of what i think where all T1 bots during the update..
    which sucks..
    Last edited by catnium; 02-14-2019 at 05:30 PM.