View Poll Results: Move TX-1(compact) cubes to TM?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 37.50%
  • No

10 62.50%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Move Compact cubes (TX-1) back to TM?

Wud the game be better balanced if compact cubes are moved to TM? Plz explain why u feel that they wud or wud not fix the balance of the game(to some extent).....
    I personally want them in TM as they are used on aircraft and drones bcoz of their light weight and can tank large hits from Flak and lmols. Also its a lame excuse for not triforcing/ rod forcing on regular ground bots.

Put them back where they belong, in TM. They were TX-1 cubes earlier and only usable by megas. There was a reason they were not allowed on regular bots.

You will get more honest feedback if you don't make the votes public on questions like this.

Its ok, i just kept it on to prevent trolls from making new accounts and spamming....

also TX cubes were allowed on normal bots, ala the thundercloud

Quote Originally Posted by K1RYU View Post
    also TX cubes were allowed on normal bots, ala the thundercloud
    Precisely, TX cubes were used on some T10 bots to armor certain weapons and parts!

Currently, Compact cubes are used either as an excuse for not rod-forcing or used as super armor for drones... both of which are aspects that make the game less balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by statichargefield View Post
    Currently, Compact cubes are used either as an excuse for not rod-forcing or used as super armor for drones... both of which are aspects that make the game less balanced.
    still.. makes making hardpoints easier, also T3 can't really use TX, and neither can T4 in excess if you carry a module, or T5 weapon

Quote Originally Posted by K1RYU View Post
    still.. makes making hardpoints easier, also T3 can't really use TX, and neither can T4 in excess if you carry a module, or T5 weapon
    I really wouldn't have a problem with it if it was as heavy or even heavier than the heavy cube. The problem that it can be used on aircraft that are Fast, Small, and Strong, whilst only being threatened by half the weapons in the game, makes them OP. In T5, 5 ground vs 5 air will 80%(at least) end up with aircraft winning. Prove me wrong.

I would like them to consume 2 CPU and have twice the health of a heavy cube whilst only the weight of a meduim cube. Include the fact that any bot building with TM/TX-1 items would automatically become TM/TX-1 and you have created a fun new block for magabots with alot of health for little weight but not stupidly light... The CPU drop would mean you could build entire Megas With them if you so desired and having them be the best option would mean if you wanted to sacrifice some of that TX armour for more guns you could use heavy cubes or whatever instead for the halved CPU usage as a tradeoff like we used to see in T10 building situations with normal bots/glass cannon builds.

I like using compact cubes but never use drones. Would really suck to have a building option removed because of drones.

I think removing camera tilt or adding thruster spin up would be a better way to nerf drones without harming everyone else.