Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DUCCNOSUCC, now recruiting

The clan DUCCNOSUCC needs your help to overpower all who disgrace the mighty waterfowl!

We seek to find members to expand out nest, and don't mind laughing too hard.

Requirements:
    1. Have a duck themed bot for some platoons, and post it to the CRF
    2. Be decently active

If you are interested, reply with your username and the exact name of your bot (CaSe SeNsItIvE) on the CRF!

If you meet the criteria, you can and will receive an invite into the clan

(Note, you must leave your current clan to receive an invite)

Some bonus history: The origin of this clan was a simple question asked by our leader, he asked what kind of bot to build, and I jokingly suggested, "Why not a duck?" I never expected him to follow through, but he did. Then I built one of my own and platooned with them, and we were having so much fun, we decided to create a clan around it, and that is the story of DUCCNOSUCC!
    Last edited by bioniclefan414; 02-13-2019 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Added history

owo whut dis

*re-paints an ostrich*

dis count right?

my game acc is leader of that clan

I might want to join, i left my old clan, as almost nobody is online, also i was tired of putting up with a season XP requirement, plus i have no use for RB on my main account anyways XD

*i will edit with my in-game info once i have made my choice*

+ also what are your usernames in-game, tier rankings, and level in-game ;P

I'm Bioniclefan414, and i suspect they're Yurithemindcontroller

Ill admit im kind of low level, but i just spend time building, and occasionally battling

Quote Originally Posted by bioniclefan414 View Post
    I'm Bioniclefan414, and i suspect they're Yurithemindcontroller

Ill admit im kind of low level, but i just spend time building, and occasionally battling
    builders are fine with me ^-^

i build more than i fight as well, im round lvl 700 and only maxed out T4, T5, and T1 i spend most of my time in T4 x-x

Sounds good! we need people like you!

Although I have found an effective way to sneak LOML into T4 > : D
    Last edited by bioniclefan414; 02-06-2019 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Tried to fix autocorrecting text to emoticon

Sounds good! we need people like you!

Although I have found an effective way to sneak LOML into T4 >
    you can sneak a T5 ion on the bottom of a T4 smg hover and still be T4 >

so, about that bit of username details .-. kinda need that to invite you into the clan

so, about that bit of username details .-. kinda need that to invite you into the clan
    oh i won't be on today, but ill let you invite my main account:
    KilloNought <---- mah user :P (i haven't uploaded my ducc bot yet, it's just a re-painted version of my ostrich drone)