Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Thank you to TheHopelessThrumbo for not only taking me up on my offer but also for opting to grant that his username not be censored. ^_^

Since I did not personally participate in the following games I will only be making cursory observations based on the information provided.

/\/\/\

First game is a RRRRR vs RRRPP. In spite of red team having good anti-air capabilities and Blue team having a fair number of air bots, it seems that the presence of two healers on the Blue team was a factor in securing a solid if hard fought win for the randoms.

/\/\/\

The second game is where things get more serious - featuring a RRRRR vs RPPPP.

It is impossible to say whether one of the blue team players got disconnected early or disconnected early. Either way, that unlikely helped the rather one-sided fight that ensued. Neither did red team's self-guaranteed 3+ healers help (which is why nanos are pretty balanced right now and any further power-ups should be approached with caution).

Red team smothered Blue team and it was over.

/\/\/\

Not all too surprisingly the matchmaking system did not delay in organizing a rematch. RRRRR vs RPPPP.

What was surprising is that this battle went differently. Again, we see the guaranteed nanos of the red team have an even more significant impact upon this game where they were actually getting pressed by blue team. Some of those heal numbers are impressive and further convinces that the weapon no longer requires buffing.

More-so it seems that our hero's switch from rail to plasma bot made a big imprint upon the mostly grounded red team. Between that and a team of randoms with spine enough to rise up against the party, the tide was turned in blue team's favour and the reds were beaten back in a closely-fought match.

/\/\/\

Always pleasant to see randoms pull a fast one on parties and thanks again for participating. Remember that you too can participate by contacting me via Discord in private message - sending me:

- the loading screen where you and/or the other team includes a party
    - the scores screen at the end (sorted by score)*
    - the bot vote screen (preferably before you cast votes)

Also let me know if you permit me not to censor your username. With more ammunition we 'might' finally succeed in imparting upon FreeJam the necessity to revisit their matchmaking system to produce better matches (or otherwise give us randoms a degree of respite from parties).

(*still disagree with doubling of scores of winning team post-match)

Quote Originally Posted by Avestron View Post
    (*still disagree with doubling of scores of winning team post-match)
    meh, it makes outscoring the other team after a loss that much more satisfying ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by K1RYU View Post
    meh, it makes outscoring the other team after a loss that much more satisfying ^-^
    Agreed!!!!

Conversely it makes your efforts in a closely lost match seem under-appreciated. ^_~

Quote Originally Posted by Avestron View Post
    Conversely it makes your efforts in a closely lost match seem under-appreciated. ^_~
    but when you outscore the other team, even after the multiplier you get more noticed than the highest-scoring opponent ^-^
    iv'e got a recording of me running around a T4 battle with Ai, and a few newbies on my team, and outscoring the entire other team (i sadly don't have editing software on my PC, so i can't blur-out their names)

If I won't reallly get mad at RC, ammo drops are guaranteed. Thanks Ave for doing that for me, posting these here.