Can anyone play RC on Windows 7 32 bits?

Since the last release I have the issue that RC crashes and closes when any of the 2 Earth maps are selected to the combat.
    I know the minimal requeriments are 4 GB of memory, so that means all W7 32b have issues?
    I try to confirm this before reinstalling W version 64.

If anybody are playing using W 7 32, let me know please .

Tks.
    Last edited by adinet; 12-04-2018 at 05:19 PM.

32-bit doesn't quite support 4GB RAM, so I'd imagine that would be the cause. Since most (all?) computers with 32-bit OSs installed don't even have 4GB of RAM installed, you may need to get buy more RAM to upgrade your computer with.

Moved to Community Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by NGniusness View Post
    32-bit doesn't quite support 4GB RAM, so I'd imagine that would be the cause. Since most (all?) computers with 32-bit OSs installed don't even have 4GB of RAM installed, you may need to get buy more RAM to upgrade your computer with.

Moved to Community Q&A
    Yes, I know that W7 32 can only use 3gb.
    In fact, I have 4GB of ram.

Maybe I was not clear.
    I'm asking if anyone else is USING this version of Windows and NOT SUFFER falls from the RC client due to an error in the UNITY engine when going into battle on a map of the Earth.
    Last edited by adinet; 12-04-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Sorry, I wasn't clear either. I was pointing out that your OS prevents you from meeting the minimum requirements of the game, so I'd imagine most people with a similar computer setup will have the same issues.

I don't know of anyone still running a 32-bit OS, so I can't answer your question about whether other W7 32-bit users are crashing.