3 Simple tuts in one.

3 simple building concepts for new players.

Actually, two more cubes can be fit to protect the T4 hover. I'll let you find out what ones and where.
    And I disapprove the "trick" to prevent damage from spreading from one shield to another. Use triforcing to do that, not empty spaces.

Maybe you and hardisk should collab? this video is more or less the same as his, and tbf, his is a bit more accurate, but yours expands a little bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by cataphrat1 View Post
    Maybe you and hardisk should collab? this video is more or less the same as his, and tbf, his is a bit more accurate, but yours expands a little bit more.
    Is done! Look at my first post (was editing).

Quote Originally Posted by decondelite View Post
    Actually, two more cubes can be fit to protect the T4 hover. I'll let you find out what ones and where.
    And I disapprove the "trick" to prevent damage from spreading from one shield to another. Use triforcing to do that, not empty spaces.
    I know there are other ways to pack hovers that is why I said I was just showing 1 simple way. You can also use corner slopes with T0 hovers to but I wanted to keep it simple. I did not get into triforcing again to keep it simple and space armoring is actually one method of controlling damage spread and is simpler than weaving etc. Remeber these are meant for very new buidlers.